Shawmut LLC is committed to fair information practices and the protection of your privacy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide To Us. On the web site you may request information, subscribe to a service such as a newsletter, or register to order products. To provide these services, you may need to provide to us, personal information, such as: name, mailing or e-mail address, or telephone number.
Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. We, and our third-party service providers (“Partners”), may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our web site. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the web site you have visited, web site visited before and after you visit our web site, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view our web site (e.g., iOS, Android), geo location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked.
- USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
For example, we may use Google AdWords Remarketing and other tracking technology tools which allow us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads, particularly across the Google Display Network, that are relevant to you.
These cookies or other tracking technologies do not identify you, or give access to your computer or mobile devices.
If you do not wish to see ads from products or services you visited on this web site, please find below ways you can opt out:
- Restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings.
You can also visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, the web site may not function as intended and your use of the web site may be limited.
Other Uses. We, along with our Partners, may also use the Information to:
- provide and communicate with you about the web site or your account with us;
- fulfill your requests, including without limitation requests for newsletters and notifications;
- respond to your inquiries;
- communicate with you about other products, programs or web sites that we believe may be of interest to you;
- enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the web site;
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities on or through the web site;
- customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of this web site or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or web sites, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them; or
- perform analysis regarding how you use the web site and other user analytics.
- YOUR DATA; YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights to:
- review a copy of the personal Information you provided to us;
- have the personal Information you provided to us updated or changed; or
- have the personal Information you provided to us deleted.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Shawmut LLC regards the Information you provided to us strictly for communications between you, our company, and our affiliates and Partners.
Your information will not be (i) sold to any person or company; or (ii) shared with any person or company except as otherwise permitted in this policy or disclosure is required by law or to comply with a court order.
All information is stored on servers, which are protected by commercially reasonable measures.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or process Information of users who are under 13 years of age. In fact, the web site is intended solely for users who are 13 years of age or older.
- EXTERNAL LINKS